Sunday, January 18, 2009

Starbucks

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Starbucks
Current mood: devious
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

So in the wake of Starbuck’s 3 hour closeure in the attempt to continue excellent customer service I felt it my duty to check in. I am not a true fan of the Dark Coffe lord. They are consistent and usually open. I am more of a Forza kinda guy. But I stopped by this morning on the way to work and was greeted by my Barista "TAMI" with an "i". I had never known my help before but she was in a sharing mood. Almost like this was part of their new world domination plot, to get to know their victims. I ordered a Grande Soy Chai Scalding hot with a Cinnamon scone. Proceeding to the window it was all plastic smiles and forced courtesy. I paid my penance and got my luke warm Chai and bag of goodness. Driving away I dove into the bag and pulled out a glazed doughnut.

I am Glad Starbucks is taking the initiative to continue consistent service..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment