Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fuck Momma Cass

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fuck Momma Cass.
Current mood: awake
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

So, three things you may or may not know about me. I don’t dream, I fall into a coma like sleep within minutes of laying my head on the pillow and I Hate Mondays!
I have that kind of venomous hate for the day that causes most coworkers to avoid me like the plague on the first day of the week. Except one, Mike. (Side mote: If you name your child Mike he will have to become a mechanic too.) Mike takes full advantage of my hate of Mondays to taunt me. When I am excited about Friday coming or being here Mike reminds me that we are just that much closer to Monday. This brings me to the whole reason I am rambling these words. I was drifting into said coma when I started to dream, so I thought. It was a scene out of The sound of Music. The scene in the Swiss Alps with the rolling green hills sprinkled with wild flowers. My vision started to pan left, and there was Mike the other Mechanic. Dressed in a Swiss Miss Coco girl get-up. Slowly I could here the music. A song by The Mommas and the Poppas. You guessed it! Monday Monday La La La La La over and over again like a broken fucking record. My eyes shot right open like those old spring loaded window shades that make that flap flap flappy noise when you tug on them and the shade slips out of your fingers. I didn’t sleep the rest of the night. And on the drive in the next morning? Momma I choked on a Ham and Cheese sandwich Cass echoed in my head. What a bitch! I might have to hate Tuesdays instead. I don’t think there is a song for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment