Sunday, January 18, 2009

I must be stuck on You.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I must be stuck on you...................
Current mood: mischievous
Category: Parties and Nightlife

So you may have noticed much talk about Staplers recently and have been wondering what all the hubbub is about. Well those of you who know me, know I am a kid. End of story, kinda not really. I love to mess with people usually harmless pranks like hiding the toothpaste, toiletpaper or the one I am about to explain.

It all started a month ago at work. The parts Manager played a prank on a co worker and when confronted the Manager blamed me. My co worker in turn hosed me down with water while I was walking out of the office into the shop. So instead of directly retaliating against him I started to plot his demise.

I stole one of the Service Writer's staplers. A object she is highly attached to and uses dozens of times a day. It has been taken from her before by the sales department and her reaction was just to priceless not to see again. I held onto the stapler for two days, on the third day I heard through the grapevine that she had accused every last salesperson, the accounting department and finance of taking her crown jewel Swinger stapler. At one point she was seen frantically tearing apart the sales Manager's desk while blurting out obscenities and questioning the size of what nature had given him. that night she went out and bought a new stapler and chained it to her desk.

I am now ready to play. I start by placing the missing item in the Podium of the shop Foreman, who is the mentor of the co worker who hosed me. Within 20 minutes the service writer found her stapler in the Podium and was now verbally assaulting the Foreman. The Foreman who loves to throw people under the bus now predictably offers up his apprentice as a fresh kill to distract the less than stable Writer. Since the apprentice is at lunch he can't diffuse this little bomb yet. The writer takes her lunch shortly after. During lunch I print out pictures Jerrod sent to me from the movie Office Space. You know the large slow guy who goes through the whole movie saying "Excuse me have you seen my stapler". Along with the Pictures a note that read: "please don't be mad" signed by you guessed it.......the apprentice. That was my downfall. I got cocky. I was seen placing these objects on her computer. And the witness how now narked me off to the beast.

I think half of my work is going to bury me out in the dessert. So if you don't hear from me that's is probably most likely what happened. Or maybe I am setting them all up again? How does one get into the witness protection program?

No comments:

Post a Comment