Sunday, June 14, 2009

Damn, I forgot my shopping list!


Nothing makes a trip to the store more enjoyable than finding someones shopping list they discarded in the cart or basket you grabbed. I will make up a character to fit the list every time. One of the games I play to make everyday chores seem more fun than they actually are. Today I found one to share. In order, only the names have been changed to protect the white trash.

BEER
emissionsadditive(so her Camaro can pass the tailpipe test?)
oil+filter
fender
?knife?(Guess she wasn't sure how big of a knife was needed)
Olive Oil
Ghiardelli semi-sweet
Batter

BEER seemed very important.

1 comment:

  1. I just like the fact that a shopping list included such culturally diverse items as 'olive oil', 'fender' and '?knife?' Find out who this moll is, I'm angling for a dinner invitation.

    ReplyDelete